4 Ağustos 2013 Pazar

Lamps and Traffic Lights 1.6.2 Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2

640x376xLamps and Traffic Lights Mod 1.jpg.pagespeed.ic .3z753udHQM 300x176  Lamps and Traffic Lights 1.6.2 Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2







 Lamps and Traffic Lights Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2
Have you ever built a city in Minecraft from the ground up? Of course you have! Chances are, if you HAVE built one, you put your blood, sweat, and tears (Well, not technically, maybe some buttons on your keyboard and a lot of clicks on your mouse) into the various road systems, buildings, aesthetics, scenery, parks, and communities. If you take pride in your city, you would really want it to look nice, and professional.

Magical Crops 1.6.2 Mod Minecraft 1.6.2
Magical Crops 1.6.2 Mod – Download Magical Crops Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2. Hello minecraft fans, This mod introduces lot of new crops that grow all sort of things, from new food like sweetcorn and strawberrys to Coal essence and Diamond essence which can be crafting into Coal and Diamonds.

Medieval Weapons Mod 1.6.2 – Download Medieval Weapons Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2. Hello Minecrafters, Are you bored of normal Minecraft weapons?Then this modification is what you need! It adding weapons, tools and food – everything you need to stay in fight alive. More to come in next updates!
This is just first version, but in feature I’ll add a lot of new stuff, see “To-Do or Future Features List” for more. Sound interesting right ? want to download and install this Medieval Weapons Mod 1.6.2 ? just see my post below

The Zone 1.6.2 Resource Pack
Get out of here stalker! I had a hard time containing myself when I saw this resource pack. I lost it once I installed and played around with it. Seasoned stalkers would have guessed already that yes this resource pack is all about S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl. For those of you that haven’t played the game, you should. This resource pack represents all of the horror and grit of the Russian game.

JenCraft 1.6.2 Resource Pack
I don’t really like very many HD packs thanks to my computer being horrible, but I really like this one.  The textures are simple enough that my computer doesn’t freak out, but they still look a lot smoother than the default minecraft textures.  The items all look really nice, yet really simple.  There are a few textures that are left unchanged, but it’s also a pretty new pack.  I really like the gravel texture, because it reminds me of the ore texture from Infiniminer.







Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder