4 Ağustos 2013 Pazar

Thistle 1.6.2 Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2

thistle texture pack Thistle 1.6.2 Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2







Thistle 1.6.2 Texture Pack
Hi guys! Are you ready for a texture pack named after the creators dog?…Thistle’s the name. Yes that’s right. Here’s a brief story behind why Thistle created the Thistle Texture Pack: The dog sits by his feet while playing Minecraft, hence the name.

 The Zone 1.6.2 Resource Pack
Get out of here stalker! I had a hard time containing myself when I saw this resource pack. I lost it once I installed and played around with it. Seasoned stalkers would have guessed already that yes this resource pack is all about S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl.

 Elveland Light 1.6.2 Texture Pack
The Elveland Light Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.6.2  is a good Texture Pack. The textures inside are very unique and colorful. This makes the pack great overall, with awesome shading and tiling to top it off.

JenCraft Resource 1.6.2 Pack
I don’t really like very many HD packs thanks to my computer being horrible, but I really like this one.  The textures are simple enough that my computer doesn’t freak out, but they still look a lot smoother than the default minecraft textures.

Elemental Creepers 1.6.2 Mod
Elemental Creepers 1.6.2 Mod – Download Elemental Creepers Mod for Minecraft 1.6.2 Well guys, do you looking fot update this map? With this mod you can adds new Creepers to the game. These Creepers look different and have special abilities. These abilities include everything from the ability to summon lightning to exploding into a shower of cookies.










Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder